Do you want to create your own WordPress website?
This WordPress Starter Course is suitable for those who have very little or no experience with WordPress.
There are many things that prevent you from starting your own web project? You are not the only one, because many others have the same questions and obstacles:
- Technology is not really your thing and you want to concentrate on your core business?
- Every beginning is difficult: How should the website look like and how should it be structured?
- How and where do you start creating a WordPress website?
- How can your existing website, e.g. created with Jimdo or Wix, now be realized with WordPress?
- Who can help you with questions, problems or lack of motivation?
What you are able to do after the course:
- Define your target group
- Buy WordPress-themes and plugins or download and install them for free
- Setting up and customizing the theme
- Set up domain and hosting
- Fill your website independently with images and text
What we will achieve together:
- What and whom you want to reach with the website
- Structuring of your website (navigation)
- Selection of a suitable website design (theme)
- Select and set up domain and hosting
- Install WordPress and first plugins
- After this course, you will be able to install and set up a WordPress website yourself and to insert and update content on your website in the future.
What you need for this course:
- You need a laptop and internet access as well as a quiet workplace
- Install Skype or Slack to communicate with us
- A PayPal account or a credit card, if you buy paid themes or plugins
What to expect
- A personal online coaching during 6 x 2 hours with max. 5 participants
- During the time from the first to the last day of the course, even after the joint two-hour online sessions, you will receive support via Skype or Slack
- You get a professional introduction to WordPress, can make future changes yourself can apply your acquired knowledge to other WordPress websites
- The course takes place during 6 weeks on Saturdays from 9 to 11 a.m. online
- Next course: January 23 – February 27 2021
- The course costs CHF 1200 per participant
- It includes 6 x 2 hours of online sessions on the above topics including online support (via Skype or Slack) from the first to the last day of the course
- The course takes place from two to a maximum of five participants
- The course will be held in German
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.